Funny you should mention that, I can't print to my network printers from
either Debian Wheezy computer but have no problem printing from Ubuntu
computers. Networking is also hosed up on my Debian computers and try as
I might I can't share files as freely around my LAN with the Debian
computers. They are just a total PITA to try and use.

Having said all that I didn't like Ubuntu 12.4 at all, just too much
like a stupid notebook with everything hidden that you might use if you
know more than squat about a computer.

JT