Here is a screenshot of what it looks like, after the machine has homed
itself, http://postimg.org/image/c8s8eqret/ look at the DTG of the A
axis, why does it look like this, and why would it take off as soon as
it homes itself, to some random position, like the one shown, at
MAX_VELOCITY?

To me it is acting like a run away servo, but that makes no sense to me,
because after going over things multiple times and physically checking
the analog drive voltage and the servo drive parameters again, I don't
see how I can get a runaway.

If I jog the table, in a positive rotation, I have a positive command
voltage going to the drive, I get a positive table rotation physically
and I get an upward counting DRO,

--

Thanks

Rick Lair