On Monday 25 January 2016 23:01:45 tom-...@bgp.nu wrote:

> It was Pavel Sharmov.  His email address back in 2010 was:
> shra...@mexmat.net -Tom

Or sharmov@?

I'll see if I can send a pleading his way once that question is settled.

Thanks Tom-emc.

But, since its getting closer all the time for a new install.iso spin, is
there a possilbility we should wait so he doesn't do it for wheezy and
next month all over again for the new install, which will probably be
Jessie based?

Discussion welcomed.