Your APU and chipset should work just fine with Debian and they already
have.

I'd try a fresh install and see if it works again. Then maybe run
memtest for a few hours. It could be flaky hardware but I'd reformat and
reinstall to rule out software being the problem first. Pay attention to
any updates or changes to drivers after you install to see if they have
issues.