Andy,
You linked a site that sells ball nuts. Is it possible to change a ball nut
only, assuming the screw has even wear? I realize that there are there are
considerations for mounting and such, but I had the feeling that the screw
and the nut were made as a set.
Sorry to interject slightly off topic, I'm trying to educate.
Thanks,
Joe