On Saturday 12 March 2016 06:15:00 Gene Heskett wrote:

> On Friday 11 March 2016 22:58:15 Bruce Layne wrote:
> > Your eBay-foo is weak, old man.  :-)
>
> So it appears.
>
> > The ER20 collet holders seem to be going for $160 per ten pack,
> > delivered from Asia.
> >
> > http://www.ebay.com/itm/281924305409
> >
> > http://www.ebay.com/itm/252015116411

Not the same make, but they look identical. I still have 2 empty's to
fill up, and I see I can buy those in onsies & twosies. I need to make a
rack since my tool changer idea petered out for lack of room.
The rack, at least a 2 shelfer might be something I can make out of the
leftovers of this totally shitty Mahogany.  One shelf for the full inch
set of R8's, another for 20 or so eventually, of these tts er20 things.

And I'm not awake yet, leg cramp got me up fast about an hour ago.  Ate a
bannana and it seems to have relaxed now.

I should have typed "these" below, since I was referring to the collets.
So I bought a 10 pack of 1/8" and all the 1/4" (8) another seller had at
$2.29 a copy, and a full set of 1-13mm metrics.

> I THINK I looked at those last night, and both were a straight auction
> with no "buy it now" or quantity box. I'd need both 1/8 and 1/4 if I
> could buy them in 5 or 10 packs.
>
> > 1/8" ER20 collets for $1.96 each with free shipping, from Asia:
> >
> > http://www.ebay.com/itm/301728449321
> >
> > 1/8" ER20 collets for $1.96 each with free shipping, from Asia:
> >
> > www.ebay.com/itm/141850497084
>
> But I'll check these links again.  Thanks Bruce L.>
>
> > If you're in a hurry on the collets, and/or want better quality, the
> > precision versions are $7 or $8 each from US sellers:
> >
> > www.ebay.com/itm/281560917846
> >
> > www.ebay.com/itm/272164567801

Thanks Bruce.