Well, this has got me intrigued.

What are the ATC spindle options nowdays that would work for a wood router?

http://www.blurrycustoms.com/#!store/cu2p/!/AVX3/p/35336572/category=9308353
<http://www.blurrycustoms.com/#%21store/cu2p/%21/AVX3/p/35336572/category=9308353>

Cheapest I see is a $3600 one.  Which is expensive in my book, but less
expensive than I had expected.

Danny