Greetings everyone;

I noted that at the bottom in the (sim) axis.ini, three entries for some
tool changer presets, like TOOL_CHANGE_POSITION etc.  So I copied them
to the 2.8.0pre2-yadda on the GO704's axis.ini.

WHat I want to do is to have it use that data IF its going to cgange the
tool, or ignore it if the tool is already loaded.  So I expected it to
work, and put a comment () around the G0 Z5 that I normally preceed an
upcoming tool change.  It was ignored, and I wound up looking at the
please load tool 2 requestor, with the tool sitting at Z0.1.  So I hit
the esc key and put that G0 Z5 line active again.  Since my Z can't go
any faster than 40 IPM, that, if the tool is already loaded, is about 20
seconds of time wasted running up the post and back down again.

Is there some other magic incantation to make that work that I got stoned
(high sugar) on a bowl of ice cream and missed the memo about it?

Thanks for any hints.