Greetings all;

Background: Del Dimension 745 using our wheezy iso install, with a 5i25
card, driving 3 axis's of steppers, one of the Pico PWM-Servo amps
running the 1 hp pm-dc OEM spindle.

Having a few to play after getting back from din-din, I went thru the ini
file and raised the Pgain of the steppers PID's to 4000, set the servo
thread down to 250 microseconds and fired up LCNC.  Then ran the G33.1
peck cycle for about 15 minutes, 3 times, while I attempted to get
halscope to show me the data for one plunge, but didn't fare that well,
one plunge takes  more time than the halscope can watch in 1 sweep.

What I did see indicated that once the moves had started, it was quite
stable.  So I let that run and hit a couple news sites with iceweasel,
that, and LCNC seemed not to be suffering because the machine was too
busy while I watched a news video or 3.

I think I'll leave it that way. ;-)