      From: Jim Craig <jimcraig5...@windstream.net>
 To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
 Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2016 9:25 AM
 Subject: Re: [Emc-users] USB flash drive issue

Peter,

I could give that a shot. I was not using a terminal to eject the media
I was simply right clicking on the 8GB filesys icon on the desktop and
clicking the eject media option. There is no unmount option in the right
click context menu.

I was under the assumption that the eject medial context menu option did
the unmount command for that mounted drive.

I will give it a try in a terminal to see.