Good Morning Guys,

I was wondering, is it possible to run 3 7i80HD's off of one PC.

We have an Okuma bridge mill that we just installed, and it has an off
brand retrofitted control on it, that we are having problems getting
running. When it was retrofitted they used Opto22 I/O boards, and there
are 6 of them, so I was figuring 3 7i80HD's or even 3 5i23's would allow
me to hook up all 6 I/O boards along with a 7i48 to control the servo's
and encoder feedback.

--
Thanks

Rick Lair