From: "Gene Heskett" <ghesk...@shentel.net>
To: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 12:19:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] OT Seating Tire Bead

On Wednesday 27 July 2016 23:30:21 Todd Zuercher wrote:

> [...]

Your reply got auto snipped Todd, as it was all below my sig separator!

To summerize, I did all of that, but I had to bring my 4 ton rated
handyman around to pick it up, and its weight combined with my bad back,
collapsed disks, I hurt myself pretty good by the time I actually had
air in it again.  A bit of time in the sack, and one of my near beers
and I think I can walk back to the kitchen and make some leftover
chinese food disappear.

Then tonight is put out the trash night, which I did very very carefully.

I expect it will be flat again in the morning as my last mowing took me
across some rosebush runners which probably perforated it several more
times.  I've been considering fresh tires on the back for at least a
year as the knobs they used to have for tread are now about 1/16" high
and are surrounded by visible carcass threads. I've now replaced both
front tires in the last year, for the same reason.  Stems check fine,
but the air leaves anyway.

Cheers Todd, Gene Heskett