On Sunday 28 August 2016 09:23:58 John Alexander Stewart wrote:

> Ron - as usual from you, very good comments.
>

> On Sun, Aug 28, 2016 at 8:16 AM, Ron Ginger <rongin...@roadrunner.com>
>
> wrote:
> > I am happy to be among the group that likes to play with my control
> > software, but I am sure that puts me, and most of the people reading
> > this, into a very small community-  maybe this is something we are
> > the 1%
> >
> > :)
>
> Yes, and getting smaller, from my vantage point.

I'd like to think I am in that group even if my beard and hair have lost
their color over the last 8 decades.

And the smaller our group gets, the farther this country falls behind the
rest of the planet in true creativity.  There are people out there that
can, but won't, they would rather buy and accept the limits of that.

Sad as can be.  And yes, I think LinuxCNC rocks.  Within the limits of
affordable cutting tools, some of which I've made myself for my
woodworking projects, LinuxCNC has been able to do anything I want it to
do. Anything.