Hello!
Does anyone have any experience of successful connection of 2-wire
rotary encoder in a reducer harmonic drive FHA-25C-xx-E250 to LinuxCNC?
The exact name of the model: FHA-25C-100-E250-BCW-SPK0284.

The manual says that I can only use one control unit, which indicated
same modelunder "ADJ..." label.
Such models on sale I have not found. I want to use this gear unit under
the direct control of LinuxCNC.

The manual states that the two-wire model of rotary encoder is a
"nikon-a absolute encoder".
And "The Nikon A interface is a serial, half-duplex type that is
electrically the same as RS-485".

What about the protocol? Is this a closed protocol, or Ican find
information on it and connect it to LinuxCNC?

Best regards,
Pavel