This is not my only machine.  I had adjusted the velocity and
acceleration values to the same range as those in my old machines that
were set up initially in inches.  These values are 1/25 those of the
values in the mm file.  I think I will generate a sample file using
Pncconf to double check.  While some of the values showed up in Axis, it
still showed values in mm/sec.  Thus the question, are there other files
that are impacted as well as my_mill.ini?