EMC was designed for the general purpose case where a machine might have
more than three axis and all of then not perpendicular.   (Think of a paint
spray robot on an automotive assembly line.)  Or even on a mill velocity
might have effect on the surface finish.

With machines that have a large number of axis some movements can combine
and you have a VERY high speed and acceleration

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 6:02 AM, Klemen Živkovič <klemen.zivko...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This parameter seems to me so general that I wonder how it can be applied
> to ALL axes also angular when units are different.
>
> I am thinking to unlimit this (make it infinite) and then limit it per
> particular axis configuration.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California