Hi Gene,

back again.

On 2016-10-30 22:17, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> > Stay tuned!
> I am but that station seems be be off the air?  Does it need a good
> broadcast engineer with a 1st phone in his pocket? ;-)

Yes, something likethat. ;)

Back to the raspi install.

I will send you a link to an archive with files for installing the necessary
packages per personal mail.

Its easier.

Archive content:

    pkglistfile.txt
    install-script.sh

and the linuxcnc arm packages.

Put all in a install directory of your preferred name.

cd to this dir.

Then type

sudo install-script.sh pkglistfile.txt >aptget.log 2>apterr.log

@ 1st ignore the errors and warnings.

Then

dpkg -i linuxcnc-*

Now check the errors if there are fatals. :)

And then tell me please how did it go.

I wish you fun again,

Matsche

--
"In der Wissenschaft siegt nie eine neue Theorie,
nur ihre Gegner sterben nach und nach"

Max Planck