I'm doing some tests on sim.vismach.5axis running full 5-axis code (milling
sphere with spiral tool path). I have entered max_velocity and max_acceleration
for each axis same as I have on my real machine and also in TRAJ section. So,
when I'm running code, machine (sim) it reaches only half of its max_velocity,
and only thing that helps is to "insanely" increase max_acceleration for both
angular axis.

So why is there such a big difference, and what else could help to speed it up?

If there is anyone interest to test this (in sim), here is code:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/11501489/5x-test02.ngc

My INI settings for linear axis are:

MAX_VELOCITY:   90

MAX_ACCELERATION: 100