It seems that real motion and speeds are to be viewed from workpiece
coordinate system since one of the main requirements in CNC is to have
constant speed of tool over surface.
Also there is a need to somehow define generic way of calculating real
workpiece coordinates from dX,  dY, dZ and dA, dB, dC dU, dV, dW since
linuxcnc could not know,
what is machine geometry or tool movement dependency on different axis.

Since change A,B,C and U,V,W axes each separately or in combination result
in X,Y,Z movement
would it be possible to put in INI a math expression that would be kind of:

X(dA;dB;dC;dU,dV,dW) = dX + [name of radius A pin] * sin(dA*PI/180) + [name
of radius A pin] * cos(dA*PI/180) + ... (formulas of X dependency from
other axes) ...
Y(dA;dB;dC;dU,dV,dW) = 0
Z(dA;dB;dC;dU,dV,dW) = dZ + [name of radius A pin] * cos(dA*PI/180) + [name
of radius A pin] * sin(dA*PI/180) + ... (formulas of Z dependency from
other axes) ...

final movement would be then

Xnew = X_from_queue + X(dA;dB;dC;dU,dV,dW)
and similar for Y and Z axis.

In this way user could define dependencies of main cartesian axes XYZ from
angular ABC or linear UVW axis.

It seems that would require adding some symbolic computation library...
(check
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11715162/symbolic-computation-library-in-pure-c
).

I hope I am not too much off topic and ideas are not too extreme to
implement.
Also if this is to be part of kinematics module of lcnc please somebody
correct me or direct me how this is to be aproached...