Hello Marius,

Thanks a lot for your detailed explanation and your comp file. I printed it
and will go through it to see what I need to do to adapt it.

I see you made quite some changes to it compared to the original carousel
component, am I missing the shortcomings of the original carousel component
or is yours just 'different'? What I do see are added state verification
routines and state error routines.

Thanks again for your support, much appreciated!

JB