On Wednesday 28 December 2016 17:42:29 John Thornton wrote:

> Hi Gene,
>
> Want to test one of my 5v 3a regulated power supplies?
>
> JT

A linear I'd assume.  Details @url?

This one?

http://mesaus.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=67&product_id=73

Thats not a linear.

At that $$, I can afford to "test" it, but your web page doesn't like my
FF, so I am stuck at the checkout steps display but its all DIW from
here. I'll call tomorrow and pass the card nums.