On Thursday 29 December 2016 07:04:28 John Thornton wrote:

> Hi Gene,
>
> Did you have trouble before with the web store?
>
> JT

Yes John. Just fixing to call you and do it over the phone. But you
aren't answering the phone ATM. Did you reset it? my cart is empty just
now. So I added it again, but when I go to the checkout page, none of
the 6 steps to do the checkout can be activated. You are not in
firefoxes stashed files, so I;d assume I haven't registered, but when I
fill out the form it says I am. Puzzled that is. So its sending me a new
pw.