Hello Peter,

It works and I can read the value now. How can I scale this correctly? I
have a 0-5V input and need my GladeVcp bar to show Maximum at 5V input but
at 5V input it does not show maximum.
I looked at the 'scale' command but all examples and descriptions I could
find are for outputs and not for inputs.

Here is what I did: *net spindle-load  hm2_5i25.0.7i76.0.0.analogin0 and
connected this to the Glade panel bar.*

*Could you explain how to use 'scale' correctly to scale this input to read
5V as maximum value for the Glade bar if needed at all.*

*Thanks,*

*G21*