Just got three Wyse S30 thin client terminals with Windows Embedded CE 6 Pro on
them. They have four USB ports, one RS232 DE9, one Ethernet, one VGA, speaker
and microphone jacks. Geode GX 366 MHz CPU.

For RAM they have a 128 meg PC2700 SODIMM and use some sort of removable Flash
ROM, 128 meg for the Windows CE 6 version. There was a Windows XP Embedded
upgrade kit with a 512 meg SODIMM and 512 meg Flash ROM, but no longer
available new for converting an S30 to an S90.
Preliminary reading on installing Linux in place of Windows CE indicates it's
possible to install up to a 1 gig SODIMM. WinCE on them has a slider to adjust
the RAM split between storage and memory. Of course I had some larger than 128
meg DDR1 SODIMMs until a few days ago when I gave away a large pile of old
computer stuff.

Finding the larger Flash ROM boards could be a challenge. They plug onto the
mainboard with a 40 pin header like a 2.5" IDE hard drive, but do they use the
IDE interface and protocol? A quick look on eBay shows many S90's - in Germany.