Those are a bit under powered. Laptop IDE is very common in thin
clients. I use a Wyse Rx0L thin client as my network file server. It is
a bit more powerful and has 2xSATA onboard and 1 x laptop IDE. On my
file server I use all three ports (plus one USB drive).  It has
performed faultlessly for years, running 24/7.

The Wyse R00L is another possibility. It is slightly lower powered and
doesn't have the SATA. You can get laptop IDE to SATA adapters quite
cheaply. The HP t5720 is another good option. It has a parallel port and
one PCI slot though you need a riser card to use it. Storage is laptop IDE.

As you have probably already guessed I quite like thin clients. They are
well made and many are fanless which is great for reliability in dusty
environments. They are also very low power and extremely quiet. I even
used one as a desktop for a while but they are a bit under powered in
that application.

Les