On Wednesday 22 February 2017 13:54:26 Abdul Rahman Riza wrote:

> Oh no.. I just realize it..
>
> Is there any linuxcnc pre-build image for raspberry pi3?
>
> -riza-

Not that I am aware of but its not magic, the basic jessie install is the
first step, then the rtai kernel is next, then the 2.8-pre version of
linuxcnc right out of the buildbot.

A uname -a returns(this from the running pi):

Linux raspberrypi 4.4.4-rt9-v7+ #7 SMP PREEMPT RT Mon Mar 7 14:53:11 UTC
2016 armv7l GNU/Linux

I think it may be possible to simplicate the prosess. There are some
patches that need to be done to /boot/config.txt and /boot/cmdline.txt
that have come from various sources, so the best way is to copy mine to
the list so you can have them all in one swell foop. When you are ready.