Greetings all;

The scale Andy suggested, but it seems like I can't get the right result.
pseudo example:

2 mult2's, named & addf'd in sequence, all running in the slow thread.

setp mult2x.in0 [JOINT_0]SCALE # is -25685 for an inch
setp mult2x.in1 .0001
net jogx        mult2x.out      mult2x1.in0
net jogxscale   muxx.out        mult2x1.in1 #gets a 1,2,5,10,20,50 etc from a
mux8

So the value sent to joint.0.jog-counts is the output of mult2x1.out

That will be its minimum jog increment.  At .0001 it looks right, for
inches, but is it, given that scale in inches?

Would .000254 then be correct for a .01mm move?

I am about at the point where I need to run a 3rd SS pipe across the top
right side of the saddle, make 2 new clamps to hold them all, pull the
apron back off, machine the dial and switch mounts and wire it up before
I write the switching logic into it as I don't want it moving if I push
the switch and use the dial to set the jog size per detent of that axis.
That, with all the honeydo's, will take about 3 days as I need to clean
up the scattered swarf from some previous work too, I'm tracking it into
the house.

htop seems quite happy with what I have added so far. cpu loading is
around 24%  of one core.

Thanks.