John,

Thank you for the information.  Todd mentioned that I could run the 2.8-pre
version, but I am unsure how to get it to my wheezy box.  Are there software
sources I need to point to to do this, or something else.  I would be happy
with a link to some instructions.

Also, is there a time line for the 2.8 release?  Should I just wait?

Regards,

Joe Hildreth