You want something that run one g-code file, the next one and so on?

It should probably not be to hard. Do you have any idea if this kind of thing
is available in some other machines/languages so syntax could be reused? Or
protocol for remote control of machine: like this, tell robot to put part in
machine, tell machine to execute a particular g-code file?