Hello everybody,

I have a USB touchscreen that is almost working OK except the X axis is
inverted. Pressing on the right hand side of the screen makes whatever is
on the left pop-up. Sliding my finger from right to left makes the cursor
move from left to right. Up and down is OK.

My system is a Debian Wheezy install with the Preemt_RT kernel installed as
per instructions on the LinuxCNC website. I am running a Mesa 7I76e in this
set-up and the card works perfect.

Just the display is weird.

I tried to install 'xinput-calibrator' to calibrate the touchscreen but
when I enter in my terminal window:

'sudo apt-get install xinput-calibrator' I get the following feedback:

Reading package list...Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information...Done
E: Unable to locate package xinput-calibrator

Can anybody help me getting this to work? If there is a better way or
easier way to get this fixed, please let me know. I am not sure if
xinput-calibrator will work and solve my problem also.

Touchscreen shows up as USB device in xinput.
Xrandr: LVDS1 connected 1280*800+0+0 (normal left inverted right x axis y
axis) 0mm x 0mm

Pressing somewhere on the right to Home the machine with the Home button on
the left is very tricky, believe me -- I tried.

Thanks,

G21