I need to reprogram a Winbond 25Q80BVAIG serial EEPROM. It's an 8 pin DIP. I've found some cheap ($5 or less) Chinese programmers on eBay with a ZIF socket and USB. Dunno if they'll work for this chip.

Been trying to find a datasheet but Google and friends insist I cannot read the characters off the chip and will only give me results for a 25Q80BVSIG, or other strings of characters in varying degress of not what I entered.

It IS a 25Q80BVAIG, I've found plenty of clear images of chips with that and it's turned up in lists on sites offering them for sale. Dunno why the search engines have to be so idiotically "helpful".