Gentlemen,

Debian Wheezy
latest linuxcnc release - installed today - but the last release did the
same thing
Axis interface
Kasuga 3 axis mill

when starting (run from here) on line 310 I get the error "length of cutter
compensation entry move is not greater than the tool radius"

This only happens when I 'run from here'.
When running through the program the machine runs this code just fine. I
cannot run through the program as I must change tools in the holder - set
the tool length - and - start by picking 'run from here' (right click on
the mouse).

status window shows G40 prior to initiating 'run from here'
after initiating 'run from here' the error shows and the status window
shows G41
mdi g40 resets the status window
reinitiation of 'run from here' shows the error and sets the status window
to G41

Editing the G41 and G40 out of the program allows 'run from here' to start
the machine and run the tool.

snippet of code from the program

N288X.1684Y-.6104
N289G01Z.105F100.0
N290G41X.0024F4.0
N291Y-1.428
N292G40
N293X.1024
N294G00Z1.115
N295M05
N296M09
N297G91G28Z.0
N298(MSG)
N299(MSG TOOL T4.0000 IS)
N300(MSG DIA    0.5000)
N301(MSG CRAD   0.0000)
N302(MSG FLTLEN 0.2500)
N303(MSG STKOUT 0.5000)
N304(MSG)
N305(MSG 1/2 SPOT DRILL.)
N306(MSG)
N307(MSG SPOT DRILL HOLE)
N308(MSG)
N309(MSG)
N310G91G49G28Z.0
N311T04M06
N312G64P.001
N313G90G00G43
N314S1400M08
N315X1.375Y-3.0M03
N316Z1.115
N317X-.3Y-.1
N318G81X-.2Y-.2Z.075R.275F2.0
N319G80M05
N320M09
N321G91G28Z.0

thanks
Stuart

--
Addressee is the intended audience.
If you are not the addressee then my consent is not given for you to read