I have been getting similar notices from "Network Solutions"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_false_front_architecture

Subject:     Important Message from Network Solutions
Date:     Fri, 9 Jun 2017 17:19:21 +0000
From: supp...@networksolutions.com <pwg@drawprecision.c 0m (I mangled the .com) See how the Name (without the carets, <>) looks like an e-mail address but the link is fishy? There were other hints too.

My wild guess is that they are mining network records to create false fronts in order to get you to use a username and or password or some layered approach to get one to interact to eventually get there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3rDWENRI7c

I think we all tend to use similar logins for all of our resources if they can get into your low security login they have a good chance to get into your bank account.

I forwarded my suspicious messages to:
s...@uce.gov
reportphish...@antiphishing.org

I don't know if it will do any good.