On 06/14/2017 04:32 AM, Sven Wesley wrote:
Friends!

I've been asked to do a 25 min catchy speech for approx 100 super skilled
developers on a tech conference. They want to break the standard
What-you-can-do-with-this-cool-framework lectures and show something
completely different.

I'm thinking, I should have a few really awesome LinuxCNC videos running
during the presentation. I have a few on my own machines, but I would like
to show them that this is something you can run on your Pi or any other
small board computer. Please help me with some nice links!
Oh, you've got to at least flash some of Stuart Stevenson's videos from the old MPM Cincinnatti 5-axis machines.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn1bJ3YAQdI&t=21s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxxdq6y8z8M
Stuart may have some more he can recommend. There's at least one more that I couldn't find, where the head moves out toward the camera, and everybody in the room leans back in their chairs.

Sam Sokolik (there are two of them, father and son) have some big machines and posted various videos of them doing stuff. But, I couldn't find those on you tube - he goes by skunkworksinc
 on youtube.

There are hexapods, delta machines, wire and tube benders, there is a silkscreen printer in Brazil that has a video up, and lots of others.

Jon