On 06/15/2017 09:15 AM, dave wrote:
Can someone find a video of the guy from Finland (vistuers ???) and his mig welding of pipe T's?
It has been a while and I can't even find an email address.

Oh, you should contact Matt Shaver. We worked on an aborted project to weld pipes in situ. If we had the Beagle Bone, I think the project would have flown. I believe he has some videos of it working. He wrote a looped G-code program in LinuxCNC that performed all the trig to make the welding torch follow the saddle shape of the seam. It was all under NDAs, but since the project died, and the company that wanted to make it no longer exists, the NDAs may be considered null. I have no idea if he will feel free to release anything, but it is worth a try. If you don't know how to contact him, I can do it.

Jon