On 21.07.17 11:36, Nicklas Karlsson wrote:
> I have been thinking about the beagle bone as a real time computer but
> still want an ordinary computer as a user interface and this.

Offloading the UI from the beaglebone makes it an even finer RT
platform, I figure. The intermediate of the three Udoo X86 performance
grades serves very well as a video streamer, so it must be adequate for
AXIS, and the TP, if its output is buffered by a queue, I expect.
Streaming one video channel is not enough for it to start up the cooling
fan, so I don't doubt its claim that it can stream to three 4K screens
simultaneously.

It is a small SBC, 12 x 8.5 cm (4.72" x 3.35"). I bought the optional
on-board M.2 SSD, so the hard drive is included in the handful. It is
possible that something with less performance will be adequate, though.
(The base model is a bit cheaper.)

It would certainly fit on the back of the monitor, and runs off 12v,
provided by the supplied wall-wart. (Plug-pack in Strine.)

Erik