normally the first trouble is about your geometry and kins .... there are
some different version of kins on web.
The kinematic present in linuxcnc serves to simplify your life, but it is
not said to be the same as another one you might have taken into
consideration.
Fortunately, in the world, things can be done in many different ways ....

bkt