why not powerlink ie? no need special chip, no need special hardware ...
but it run on every device ... so you can must to limit it to a single core
realtime working ... so other core is free for Lcnc ... not tested yet with
Lcnc istances so I'm not able to report latency performance with Lcnc
istance + powerlink ie istances ... its only limit is that there are few
device manufacturers who use it, we see it will happen next year as it has
now become an ABB protocol.

rebards
bkt