Hi Lester,
Perhaps that's why I see such potential with MachineKit on the Beagle.  As I
understand it the infrastructure is already in place for full CNC control
with the two PRUs doing the bulk of the high speed motion control.  The need
for yet another product attached to it to do that isn't needed IMHO.  If it
were, it would be a cape for the Beagle or a Hat for the Pi serving as the
integrated BoB.

But what I've seen so far with the Beagle running MachineKit is that it has
the potential to do what _many_ people would want out of their home hobby
mill.  I'd never suggest that the BB should replace a full PC with all the
extra bells and whistles that add on cards provide.

And if none of this works out, the mechanics are still in place for standard
LinuxCNC.

John