There are a few utilities out there to create a bootable USB stick drives.

I think I have used this one.
https://unetbootin.github.io/

And this one..
https://www.pendrivelinux.com/linux-live-usb-creator/

If you can get the USB stick drive to work, it is really fast to install.

Dave

On 10/16/2017 10:47 PM, jeremy youngs wrote:
I have had good luck with infrarecorder as a simple download to burn iso
from a windoze computer