I'm writing some auto measurement G-code program using my CNC mill and a
touch probe.
Seems that LinuxCNC doesn't want to stop when the probe is tripped during a
non-probe move if the machine is running a G-code program.
Currently, I'm replacing every non-probe move with G38.3. After it's
execution, signal an error if the current position is not commanded
position (which indicates that the probe was tripped during this move),
continue if current position matches commanded.

Any thoughts?