Theoretically it could be done with enough work but that is definitely an advanced level project for someone with programming knowledge and plenty of spare time. What is your objection to running the machines separately? You have to load/unload the machines independently so it is no big deal to press a start button after loading the work. In fact it may be more efficient. With all of the machines synchronized you have to wait for them to finish then unload/load them all for the next cycle. With independent machines you can be loading/unloading one while the others are cutting.

Many of these Chinese suppliers can supply their machines with gang spindles as an option. Do you need tool change? I don't think many do gang heads with tool change.

Les