I used Twincat3 but have no idea what it does to scan the network and then
connected to switch Wireshark do no spot any Ethercat packets.

That is really odd.  It seems to me that it would be really helpful to be able to see TwinCat initialize the secondary via Ethernet if you can grab the packets via Wireshark.

Dave