Might want to read this.   I know the owner of this company.  He's a good guy.
https://www.precision-elec.com/derate-three-phase-vfd-for-single-phase-power/

There are other cheap 5hp drives on Ebay..  but this would probably need to be derated for single phase..  or not??
https://www.ebay.com/itm/UPDATED-220V-4KW-5HP-VARIABLE-FREQUENCY-DRIVE-INVERTER-VFD-NEW-/272864297426?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c10

Really cheap!

Dave