On 1/2/2018 5:31 PM, Nicklas Karlsson wrote:
periodic data in position control mode
I can't find any format data for position control mode on the Beckoff website...
Can you send me a link that is blocking you with a sign in ??

Are you sure you don't just want the standard from the Ethercat.org group?
https://www.ethercat.org/en/downloads/downloads_A02E436C7A97479F9261FDFA8A6D71E5.htm
I should be able to sign up for that.    Its free, so I will give it a shot.

Here is some info from  a vendor on the protocol, but there is a lot there to swallow and it isn't very clear.
http://www.hiwin.com/pdf/ethercat_drive_user_guide.pdf

Dave