Hi all;

I am restarting an older CNC lathe conversion - an Emco Compact-8, fwiw.

I have the 5i25 and 7i76, and 6 ats-667 sensors for spindle. (6, because if
I only ordered 3, I'd end up breaking one, and shipping is expensive...)

Any wiring issues I should be aware of?  Field voltage is about 8v; well
within the range of the ATS-667. I have some small relays for driving the
VFD for the spindle, also driven off of field power.

The Emco spindle has a 40 tooth gear, and the aluminium pulley has a set
screw, so I should be ok with that - 40 teeth should be more than enough,
right?

Thanks for any advice/war stories you are willing to give.

John.