It's a brown boveri 2.5 kw servo motor with a 10 v /krpm tachometer. I'm
running a selema 1224 servo amplifier , at 100 dc . I still have some room
for more voltage but my transformer cabbaging skills aren't as solid as my
ability to find drives and motors. I may well try one of these for an index
pulse, thanks for the heads up about low speed instability and the positive
feedback on the omron. I need to figure out how to mount one of them in
this contortionist box called mill head. Time to turn in , good night