Jeremy, ThinkPenguin sells WiFi dongles and cards that are designed to work out of the box with libre Linux. Every time I waste hours of my life finding and installing proprietary drivers for WiFi cards I promise I will get one so I don't have to mess with it again, but somehow once I get it working I always forget :)
Their prices are not all that bad either, less than twice a typical evil dongle, so if they actually work its a bargain: https://www.thinkpenguin.com/gnu-linux/penguin-wireless-n-usb-adapter-gnu-linux-tpe-n150usb Cheers, Kurt On Thu, Mar 22, 2018 at 10:37 PM, andy pugh <[email protected]> wrote: > On 23 March 2018 at 01:29, jeremy youngs <[email protected]> wrote: > > Something like this ? > > Yes, very similar. > > But I would suggest waiting in the hope that somone knows of a Wifi > dongle that works :-) > > -- > atp > "A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is > designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and > lunatics." > — George Fitch, Atlanta Constitution Newspaper, 1916 > > ------------------------------------------------------------ > ------------------ > Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most > engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot > _______________________________________________ > Emc-users mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-users > ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot _______________________________________________ Emc-users mailing list [email protected] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/emc-users
