From: ch...@koenigcnc.com [mailto:ch...@koenigcnc.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 2:03 PM
To: Todd Zuercher <to...@pgrahamdunn.com>
Subject: RE: [Emc-users] Help

I can do it later today.  I am in Washington  State, Fed Ex is the quickest
and Pay Pal would be fine.    If you have a fed ex account just set up a
pick up. Or I can use my account.

Also can you send as a DXF   I am having trouble opening the file as a DWG,
Mastercam does not like it for some reason.

Thanks

Chuck

KoenigCNC
3311 T Ave