On 04/10/2018 08:28 AM, Erik Christiansen wrote:

Here, on the old debian of my faithful desktop workhorse, there's only:

$ apt-cache search unrar | more
unrar-free - Unarchiver for .rar files

My box with Devuan Ascii knows of the unfree unrar, so I could have
unrared on that machine, it turns out. Good to know.

Erik

On my Debian Wheezy (my linuxcnc machine):

mark@canecutter:/$ apt-cache search unrar | more
comix - GTK Comic Book Viewer
unp - unpack (almost) everything with one command
unrar-free - Unarchiver for .rar files
libclamunrar7 - anti-virus utility for Unix - unrar support
unrar - Unarchiver for .rar files (non-free version)

Though unrar not currently installed on the machine, it's available.

Mark